Bonus Stone Wool
Stone wool is a fire-resistant, water-repellent heat and sound insulation material containing 97% natural fibers and produced by melting minerals and inorganic stones derived from volcanic rocks such as basalt, diabase and dolomite between 1400-1500 °C to form fibers.
Stone wool, which has a saturated structure and is obtained at the end of special procedures applied to all layers of its fibrous structure, prevents humidity from being absorbed in the building thanks to its steam permeability, while acting as a good water repellent. Buildings insulated with stone wool become healthier and more comfortable. Thanks to its dimensional stability, stone wool is not affected by temperature changes. Its long fiber structure allows obtaining a product with smooth edges and surfaces during cutting and lamination.
Bonus Stone Wool production facility is distinguished from its competitors by its advanced technology:
- The high amount of hot, unburned air that is released during the melting of the raw material is used again in the production process through feedback, which reduces the quantity of energy required.
- The impurities accumulated in the melting oven are separated by a special technology. This advanced technology preferred during the process minimizes the chutes (non-fiber stones), while also allowing the maximization of product quality.
Bonus Stone Wool , is produced in the form of mattress, plate, pipe and cast with various coating materials, in different sizes and technical properties depending on its area and purpose of use. The intensity of the stone wool produced in the process, as well as the direction of fibers and the preferred binder resin type give Bonus Stone Wool its superior mechanical qualities.
Bonus Stone Wool Product Catalog
Bonus Stone Wool Price List
Stone Wool Advantages in Thermal Insulation
- It greatly reduces the heat losses in uninsulated situations on the roof, facade, flooring, partition walls, doors and windows of the buildings.
- When the insulation is applied to the buildings with stone wool, it helps to maintain the comfort conditions of the environment by ensuring that the existing 22 °C room temperature of the environment is felt as 20.5 °C against the outdoor temperature at -10 °C.
- While the insulation made maintains the ambient temperature, it also saves fuel.
- With its low thermal conductivity coefficient value, it provides the comfort of the ambient temperature, and its wide usage temperature range creates the advantage of using the product in all areas of the building as well as in industrial facilities, ship industry and sandwich panel applications.
Stone Wool Advantages in Sound Insulation
- Since it is a permeable and flexible material, sound is destroyed by converting it into heat.
- It is very effective in reducing high frequency noise.
- It creates an increase in the ability to absorb sound at medium and high frequencies by increasing the resistance to air penetration (increasing the density of stone wool).
Stone Wool Advantages in Fire Insulation
- In addition to heat and sound insulation in buildings, vehicles, installations and industry, it has a firestop function. The upper limit of resistance temperature without binder is 750 °C (1000 °C for temporary periods) and 650 °C with organic binders.
- It is an A1 class non-flammable insulation material and can be used safely in constructions where fire safety is important up to REI180. Stone wool is the only building material that can be used in fire insulation.