Bonus Membrane Welding Torch
It is the tool used to obtain the hot flame necessary for bonding the bituminous waterproofing covers. It has two types with short and long hose.
BONUS Membrane Welding Torch Operating Instructions and Warnings
- The welding torches must be periodically tested.
- The welding torches without check valves should not be used. It is also necessary to install a check valve in the oxygen group and the LPG tank connected to the welding torch.
- The oxygen and LPG tanks connected to the welding torch must not leak gas. The ones with gas leak should not be used.
- Oxygen and LPG hoses connected to the welding torch must not leak gas.
- The oxygen and LPG hoses should be carefully connected to the welding torch with a clamp and they should not leak gas.
- Oxygen hose must be in color blue and LPG hose must be in color red. Do not connect the blue hose to the LPG tank and the red hose to the oxygen tank.
- Oxygen collector used must be in color blue too. The main oxygen hose connected to the collector must also be in color blue.
- Check and make sure that the used oxygen and LPG hoses do not leak gas. The holes should be repaired.
- The welding torches must be taken outdoors during every break time. Oxygen and LPG hoses must also be taken outdoors during every break time. Oxygen and LPG tanks must be turned off.
- LPG tank must be kept at least 3 meters away from power and welding cables and oxygen collector.
- The welding torches should not be placed on LPG tanks.
- Use only the hoses produced for cutting operations, do not use air and water hoses for cutting purposes.
- After dismantling the welding torch from LPG and oxygen hoses, LPG and oxygen hoses must be collected.
- While working with the welding torch, cutting should be done away from the LPG and oxygen hoses not towards them.
- While working with the welding torch, the created burrs should not reach the oxygen collector and LPG tanks.
- Keep combustible objects especially oils away from the oxygen.
- Do not replace the valve and parts yourself.
- Tanks should not be exposed to any impacts while being used or transported.
- Do not transport tanks without caps.
- Do not write on the tube to damage the tube wall.
- Full tanks must be protected against temperature changes, sun lights and radiation lights.
- Do not use oxygen instead of compressed air ever.
- Make sure the tanks are always stand upright when using and storing.
- After the gas in the tank has been fully used, the valve must be tightly closed and the cap must be screwed.
- Do not allow others to enter the burning area.